For those who are are going to Y’all Fest or those who want to try and order signed copies, here’s some deets you need to know.
Update: here’s the fest map
Nov. 10 – 11, 2017
Upper King Street, Charleston
Hi — see below for special information on Cassandra Clare and Jason Segel’s book signings.
Cassandra Clare signing
Sat. Nov. 11, 11 am – 1 pm
Courtyard Tent behind Blue Bicycle, 418 King St.
* To be admitted to Cassandra Clare’s signing, fans must have a copy of City of Bones 10th Anniversary Edition (release date: Nov. 7) or Lord of Shadows
* A limited number of wristbands will be distributed for admittance. There are two ways to get a wristband — see below.
* The first 50 fans who pre-order City of Bones 10th Anniversary or Lord of Shadows from Blue Bicycle Books (click here) and pick up their books Fri., Nov. 10 at the store will receive an advance wristband to the signing. One per person.
* A limited numer of additional wristbands will be given out at the signing, 11 am, Sat. Nov. 11, first-come, first-serve.
* Line order is first-come, first-serve. Please do not arrive before 8 a.m. and please help us keep sidewalks clear.
* Cassie will sign one additional book at the signing (signature only, no inscription)
Jason Segel and Kirsten Miller signing
Sat., Nov. 11, 2 – 4 pm (after the Spotlight Conversation)
Charleston Music Hall Mezzanine, 37 John St.
*Wristbands for the signing will be distributed to the first 200 ticket holders in line for the Spotlight Conversation (1 pm, Charleston Music Hall).
*Jason and Kirsten will personalize 1 book and sign a total of 4 books per person
*No flash photography or posed photos
Pre-order signed books by select YALLFest 2017 authors here, for pick-up at the festival or for shipment.
Some titles will sell out at the festival — don’t be left out!
The full schedule of signings and panels is posted on yallfest.org. Can’t wait to see you here!