Welcome to the Forgiving Lies by Molly McAdams & Foreplay by Sophie Jordan blog tour, hosted by Mundie Mom Blog Tours & the Mundie Girl Blog Tour site.
Sophie’s 5 Favorite Swoonworthy Fictional Characters
- TEEN WOLF’s alpha wolf Derek (played by Tyler Hoechlin).
- Achilles, the hero of TROY (played by Brad Pitt). Just WOW! He is the ultimate hero.
- And how can I not mention Mr. Darcy from Pride and Prejudice? Both in the book and the BBC film (as played by Colin Firth).
- And keeping with the historical theme, I have to include Elizabeth Gaskell’s adaption of the BBC North and South and the mesmerizing hero, John Thornton (played by Richard Armitage).
- I must confess a mild infatuation with Chris Hemsworth’s Thor character. In fact, he served as the inspiration for Reece in my book, Foreplay.
Before she goes after the life she’s always wanted, she’s about to find the one she needs.
Pepper has been hopelessly in love with her best friend’s brother, Hunter, for like ever. He’s the key to everything she’s always craved: security, stability, family. But she needs Hunter to notice her as more than just a friend. Even though she’s kissed exactly one guy, she has just the plan to go from novice to rock star in the bedroom-take a few pointers from someone who knows what he’s doing.
Her college roommates have the perfect teacher in mind. But bartender Reece is nothing like the player Pepper expects. Yes, he’s beyond gorgeous, but he’s also dangerous, deep-with a troubled past. Soon what started as lessons in attraction are turning both their worlds around, and showing just what can happen when you go past foreplay and get to what’s real…
Sophie Jordan took her adolescent daydreaming one step further and penned her first historical romance in the back of her high school Spanish class. This passion led her to pursue a degree in English and History.
A brief stint in law school taught her that case law was not nearly as interesting as literature – teaching English seemed the natural recourse. After several years teaching high school students to love Antigone, Sophie resigned with the birth of her first child and decided it was time to pursue the long-held dream of writing.
In less than three years, her first book, Once Upon A Wedding Night, a 2006 Romantic Times Reviewers’ Choice Nominee for Best First Historical, hit book shelves. Her second novel, Too Wicked To Tame, released in March 2007 with a bang, landing on the USA Today Bestseller’s List