I went to the Hunger Games Cast Mall Tour in Chicago tonight. It was held at the Westfield Fox Valley Mall – check out their Facebook Page for Pics! It was a good time and would totally recommend anyone who’s a fan of the movie and books to go! It was a lot of fun to be with a bunch of people who love something you do! And if you can get one of the wristbands for the event DO IT! It’ll make your experience SOOOO much better!
Couple random things if anyone who’s anyone who plans such events is reading this, a couple things.
1. Raise the stage that the actors are on. It’s REALLY hard for people to see the cast when they are basically on the same level as everyone else.
2. Make the rules easy to understand and figure out.
3. Have a way for people who cant make it to the mall to get wristbands to get one. In the case of this stop, wristbands were given to people who bought $25 worth of Hunger Games merchandise. If I could have called and bought over the phone and gotten a wristband I totally would have!
4. And finally, have graduated standing for attendees. When you have 1000+ people it’s REALLY hard for those in the back to see.
- US residents only
- All of our other rules apply
- Giveaway ends 3/21
- Click HERE to enter to win!