- Most like the real cover: this will be judged by Bree!
- Most Amazing The Lost Saint cover: this will be voted on by our blog followers! (must be a follower to vote – voting rules will be posted in the voting post)
- As always our contests are open to our international followers, but if you win and do not have a US or Canadian address, you are responsible for shipping costs to be paid before items are shipped.
- All of our standard rules apply. You can view all of our general contest rules HERE.
- Cover Rules:
- It must be an original piece of work. You can take pictures of the internet and turn them into a book cover, but please don’t take someone else’s fan art and pass it off as your own. If we deem that a cover is not an original piece of art Stacey and Pixie reserve the right to disqualify the entry.
- The cover must contain the title: THE LOST SAINT: A DARK DIVINE NOVEL and Bree Despain as the author. Everything else is up to you. Be creative and have fun!!!
- RULE UPDATE the “A DARK DIVINE NOVEL” part of the title is optional
- Submissions should be in one of the following formats JPG, PNG, BMP or GIF
- You will need to upload your cover design to some sort of picture sharing web page. We will request a link to be posted in the form for entry. You can use any website you’d like as long as we can access the picture.
- All submissions will be posted anonymously on the voting page.
- Voting rules will be included in the voting post.
- All entries must be submitted by 11:59 PM CT on July 10th.
A family destroyed. A love threatened. An enemy returns.THE LOST SAINT: A DARK DIVINE NOVEL by Bree Despain
“They’re coming for you,” a muffled voice said over the phone. “You’re in danger. You are all in danger.”
“Who is this?” I asked. “What are you talking about?”
“You can’t trust him.” The voice on the phone seemed suddenly clearer— like the hand muffling the receiver had moved out of the way— and the familiarity of it made my heart almost stop. “Please, Gracie, listen to me this time. You’re all in danger. You have to know that—” The voice cut off with a clatter, like the phone had been dropped, and the line went dead.
“Jude!” I shouted into my phone.
Grace Divine made the ultimate sacrifice to cure Daniel Kalbi. She was infected with the werewolf curse while trying to save him, and lost her beloved brother in the process. When Grace receives a haunting phone call from Jude, she knows what she must do. She must become a Hound of Heaven.
Desperate to find Jude, Grace befriends Talbot—a newcomer to town who promises her that he can help her be a hero. But as the two grow closer, the wolf grows in Grace, and her relationship with Daniel is put in danger—in more ways than one.
Unaware of the dark path she is walking, Grace begins to give into the wolf inside of her—not realizing that an enemy has returned and a deadly trap is about to be sprung.
CONTEST CLOSED! MONDAY THE VOTING STARTS!
A HUGE thank you to Bree Despain and Egmont for sponsoring this giveaway and for all their hard work on it!
Pixie and I thought we’d give you our ideas for the cover as some inspiration. Again we have NO clue what the cover looks like we had as much info as y’all do, happy creating!!!